Experience and Skills:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Six (6) or more months of banking or retail sales experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to show tact and diplomacy when dealing with all customers both internal and external.
- Patience and professionalism when assisting customers.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of products and services.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent cash handling skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures.
- Ability to learn financial products and communicate the benefits to customers.
- Competency in basic mathematical skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Position takes place in a bank environment and requires standing for long periods of time, up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver weights up to forty (40) lbs.
Peoples is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply M/F/D/V
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process, please call 719.548.5161